- General sales begin as of 24 March, Saturday at 10.30.
- Tickets will be available, without any service fee, at Biletix website (biletix.com), Biletix call centre (+90 850 755 55 55), Biletix retail outlets, and at box offices of Beyoğlu Atlas and Kadıköy Rexx movie theatres between 10.30-19.00.
- Advance sales for Tulip cardholders are on 20 March (for Black and White Tulip members), and 21-22-23 March (for Red &Yellow Tulip members). Tickets for members will be available during advance sales, without any service fee, at Tulip Card Communication Centre (+90 850 755 02 60), Biletix sales channels (biletix.com and retail outlets), and at box offices of Beyoğlu Atlas and Kadıköy Rexx movie theatres between 10.30-19.00.
- Discount tickets are for students and senior citizens (65+) only.
- A maximum of 6 tickets can be purchased per screening as of 24 March, when general sales begin.
- Student IDs need to be produced at the door; otherwise those with discounted tickets will need to purchase difference tickets.
Students Enjoy Weekday Daytime Screenings For 1 TL
- A limited number of seats for weekday screenings at 11.00, 13.30, and 16.00 will be available for students for 1 TL. Please see film.iksv.org for a detailed list of patrons who have contributed towards the realisation of this project. Students who benefit from 1 TL tickets will be required to present valid student IDs at the entrance. Viewers who do not present a valid student ID will have to purchase additional tickets compensating the difference between full price and discount tickets.
|regular||discount*||tulip card regular||tulip card discount|
|8 TL||1 TL||8 TL||1 TL|
|22 TL||15 TL||18 TL||12 TL|
|22 TL||15 TL||18 TL||12 TL|
|All 21.30 screenings||22 TL||22 TL||18 TL||18 TL|
Discount tickets are for students and senior citizens (65+) only. 1 TL tickets for students are limited.
- Vodafone Red and Vodafone FreeZone users are offered one complimentary ticket for each ticket purchased for the 37th Istanbul Film Festival between 24 March-17 April 2018. In order to benefit from the campaign, Vodafone Red and FreeZone users need to text ‘ISTANBUL’ to 6666 or obtain a campaign password through ‘Avantaj Cepte’ and ‘Vodafone Yanımda’. There will be no fee charged for SMS. The campaign is valid for users with contract and prepaid Plan or users of Vodafone Red below the age of 26. A user can get one single password during the campaign and passwords can only be used once. Total number of tickets per password is limited to 6 tickets –3 complimentary and 3 paid– and with the password, tickets can be purchased for different films provided that the complimentary are bought for the same film as the purchased ticket and at the same time. Complimentary tickets are limited in stock. Student tickets for 1 TL in the daytime screenings on weekdays are not included in the campaign. Ticket sales are available via biletix.com and box offices at Istanbul Film Festival cinemas, however not sold by Biletix call centre and sales points.
SPECIAL DISCOUNT FOR TULIP MEMBERS
- Black, White and Red Tulip members can buy a maximum of 2 (two) tickets, while Yellow Tulips are entitled to 1 (one) ticket per screening during the advance sales period, in purchases from Tulip Card Communication Centre (+90 850 755 02 60), Biletix sales channels (biletix.com and retail outlets), and box offices of Beyoğlu Atlas and Kadıköy Rexx movie theatres between 10.30-19.00. Tulip Card discount will be applied to these tickets. Requests for more tickets can be met at general sales, which begin on 24 March Saturday, without Tulip Card discount.
Further information at Tulip Card Communication Centre (+90 850 755 02 60)and lalekart.org.
BILETIX RETAIL OUTLETS
İstanbul European Side
- Akmerkez Vakkorama
- Demirören İstiklal
- City’s Mahalle
- Forum İstanbul Alışveriş ve Yaşam Merkezi
- Capacity Alışveriş ve Yaşam Merkezi
- Gayrettepe Metrosu
- İstanbul Cevahir Alışveriş Merkezi
- İstinye Park Alışveriş ve Eğlence Merkezi
- İş Kuleleri, İş Sanat Kültür Merkezi
- Uniq istanbul - Mall of İstanbul MOİ Sahne
İstanbul Asian Side
- Caddebostan MMM Migros
- Capitol Alışveriş ve Eğlence Merkezi
- Kadıköy Sahne