Tuesday, April 10
Tomorrow's screenings with the participation of directors, producers, or actors:
- Zavar, the Kid and the Partridges from the section “National Documentary Competition” at 11:00 at Cinemaximum Zorlu Center, with the participation of the director Zeynep Gülru Keçeciler;
- Makala from the section “Documentary Time with NTV” at 11:00 at Cinemaximum Zorlu Center, with the participation of the director Emmanuel Gras;
- The Well from the section “Architectural Utopias – Cinematic Dytopias” at 13:30 at Pera Museum Auditorium, with the participation of artist Ali Demirel;
- Handle with Care from the section “Best of the Fests” at 13:30 at Cinemaximum City’s Nişantaşı 7th Hall, with the participation of the director Arild Andresen;
- Cries and Whispers from the section “Bergman: 100 Years” at 13:30 at Beyoğlu Sineması, with the presentation of director Aslı Özge;
- So Help Me God from the section “No More Flowers” at 16:00 at Beyoğlu Sineması, with the participation of one of the directors Yves Hinant;
- Süreyya the Kitman from the section “National Documentary Competition” at 16:00 at Pera Museum Auditorium, with the participation of the director Gökçe Kaan Demirkan and Süreyya Soner, with Metin Tekin and Vedat Özdemiroğlu;
- 9 Fingers from the section “Mined Zone” at 16:00 at Cinemaximum City’s Nişantaşı 7th Hall, with the participation of one of the actors Paul Hamy;
- Butterflies from the section “National Competition” at 19:00 at Atlas Cineması, with the participation of the director Tolga Karaçelik;
- Charleston from the section “Young Masters” at 19:00 at Cinemaximum City’s Nişantaşı 7th Hall, with the participation of the director-screenwriter Andrei Cretulescu;
- Halef from the section “National Competition” at 21:30 at Atlas Cineması, with the participation of the director Murat Düzgünoğlu.
Tomorrow at Meetings on the Bridge
Meetings on the Bridge will be hosting two important events. One is the panel “Co-Production: Are You Ready?” taking place between 11:00-12:30 at Soho House. The producer of the film Brothers, Funda Ödemiş, the producer of the film Pure, Selin Vatansever, and lastly, the producer of Seen, Serkan Çakarer will be the panelists, and Emine Yıldırım from Giyotin Film will be the moderator. The producers will discuss the steps and the distribution process of films supported by the European Co-Production Fund, an important financial source and an artistic cooperation.
The next event is “VR Experience: Thinking in a Different Format” to take place between 13:00-16:00 at Cezayir Oda. Director-producer Carlos Hagerman, Timelooper’s production manager, İlker Çevikkaya, and Müge Özen from Solis Film will be attending the event. The session has a limit of 15 participants who will experience the aspects of both technique and content of virtual reality and 360 degree film production.
To participate in either of the events, all you need to do is to send us an email at email@example.com.
Live performance from Ali Demirel and Carlota Marques
Ali Mahmut Demirel, known for his live visual design and performances as well as the music videos he made for such artists as Plastikman, Richie Hawtin and Captain Comatose, and musician-DJ Carlota Marques will be delivering a live performance on Metin Erksan’s film The Well today at 21.30 at Salon İKSV.
Standing: TRY 40, Student: TRY 30.
For the tickets: http://www.biletix.com/etkinlik/VIFP3/TURKIYE/tr