|DATE&TIME||VENUE||ADD TO CALENDAR|
(*) The crew/cast will attend.
(°) This screening will begin later than announced due to the duration of the previous film.
- Director: Vuslat Saraçoğlu
- TURKEY / 2018 / DCP / Colour / 95´ / Turkish; English s.t.
- Screenplay: Vuslat Saraçoğlu
- Director of Photography: Meryem Yavuz
- Editing: Naim Kanat
- Cast: Serdar Orçin, İpek Türktan Kaynak, Rüçhan Çalışkur, Ozan Çelik, Beyti Engin, Feridun Koç, Öykü Sevinç, Ülkü Aybala Sunat
- Producer: Vuslat Saraçoğlu
- Production Co.: Streç Fillm
- World Sales: Streç Fillm
- 2018 ISTANBUL National Competition -- Golden Tulip Best Film
Tufan who works at a small print shop lives in Eskişehir with his wife Mukaddes and daughter Simge. Huriye, their lonely neighbour next door falls ill one night. A doctor recommends that she shouldn’t stay on her own. Tufan takes pity on Huriye, who has no family to turn to, and decides to host her at his house. Through fear and anxiety he experiences Tufan’s kindness is put to test.
This film was a Meetings on the Bridge participant.