|DATE&TIME||VENUE||ADD TO CALENDAR|
(*) The crew/cast will attend.
(°) This screening will begin later than announced due to the duration of the previous film.
FOUR CORNERED TRIANGLE
- Director: Mehmet Güreli
- TURKEY / 2018 / DCP / B&W / 88´ / Turkish; English s.t.
- Screenplay: Görkem Yeltan
- Original Work: Salah Birsel
- Director of Photography: Ahmet Sesigürgil
- Editing: Ercan Ergin, Muhammed Ergin
- Music: Mehmet Güreli
- Cast: Mustafa Dinç, Kaan Çakır, İlyas Özçakır
- Producer: Yalçın Akyıldız, Görkem Yeltan, Mehmet Güreli
- Production Co.: Yeditepe Film
- World Sales: Yeditepe Film
Our protagonist is an impenitent observer. Having adopted as principle, watching almost everyone and everything and learning every detail, he works at a tobacco warehouse. Even though everyone calls him “Observer,” he is actually a watch guard. In fact, he observes and also uses his observations. But he loses his grip. Because, those who talk about their observations and easily utilise them are not favoured at all. Does a rectangle has three corners or does it have three corners just because one sees three corners while standing at the other corner? Can a rectangle be three-cornered as well?
This film was a Meetings on the Bridge participant.