|DATE&TIME||VENUE||ADD TO CALENDAR|
(*) The crew/cast will attend.
(°) This screening will begin later than announced due to the duration of the previous film.
- Director: Rojda Akbayır
- TURKEY / 2018 / HD / Colour / 81´ / Turkish, French; Turkish, English s.t.
- Screenplay: Rojda Akbayır
- Director of Photography: Koray Kesik
- Editing: Natalin Solakoğlu, Yaşar Buğra Dedeoğlu
- Music: Arda Ertürk
- Producer: Ender Yeşildağ
- Production Co.: ESR Film, End Production
- World Sales: End Production
- 2018 ISTANBUL National Documentary Competition -- Best Documentary
The documentary Fragments is the story of a journey that the director took in order to piece together her personal history, to confront her family, and settle old scores with her father. The documentary examines the notions of family, immigration, and confrontation. In this emotional journey, the director faces not only her own past but also the recent history of Turkey.
This film was a Meetings on the Bridge participant.