|DATE&TIME||VENUE||ADD TO CALENDAR|
(*) The crew/cast will attend.
(°) This screening will begin later than announced due to the duration of the previous film.
- Director: Murat Düzgünoğlu
- TURKEY / 2018 / DCP / Colour / 104´ / Turkish; English s.t.
- Screenplay: Murat Düzgünoğlu, Melik Saraçoğlu
- Director of Photography: Şafak Ildız
- Editing: Melik Saraçoğlu, Murat Düzgünoğlu
- Cast: Muhammed Uzuner, Baran Şükrü Babacan, Güler Ökten
- Producer: Murat Düzgünoğlu
- Production Co.: Fikirtepe Film
- World Sales: Fikirtepe Film
Returning home to Adana to help his mother with the orange harvest, Mahir meets an unexpected guest: Halef, who believes he is the reincarnation of Mahir’s long-dead older brother. Although Mahir tries to keep his distance, events conspire to bring them together, and details given by Halef about their childhood confuse Mahir even further. In a world that is surrounded by mysticism, dervish convents, and healing stones, this is the story of two brothers who follow contrasting trajectories as they lose their bearings in life. And it ends where it all began.
This film was a Meetings on the Bridge participant.