|DATE&TIME||VENUE||ADD TO CALENDAR|
(*) The crew/cast will attend.
(°) This screening will begin later than announced due to the duration of the previous film.
National Documentary Competition
- Director: Özgür Fırat Kınay
- TURKEY / 2017 / DCP / Colour / 72´ / Turkish; English s.t.
- Screenplay: Özgür Fırat Kınay
- Director of Photography: Kürşat Üresin
- Editing: Ömer Genç
- Cast: Katılanlar With: İsmet Yıldırım
- Producer: Özgür Fırat Kınay
- World Sales: Özgür Fırat Kınay
İsmet has been working for a local TV station in Sivas for many years. Due to layoffs he finds himself as the technical officer of the station where he started as an office boy and tea vendor. Nowadays, İsmet is running tasks in and out the station all by himself. This documentary tells about the daily struggles that local stations with just a couple of motivated employees in small-town Anatolia go through as opposed to the national stations with thousands of employees and huge advertisement income.
This film was a Meetings on the Bridge participant.