|DATE&TIME||VENUE||ADD TO CALENDAR|
(*) The crew/cast will attend.
(°) This screening will begin later than announced due to the duration of the previous film.
- Director: Orhan Oğuz
- TURKEY / 2017 / DCP / Colour / 96´ / Turkish; English s.t.
- Screenplay: Orhan Oğuz, Eyüphan Erkul
- Director of Photography: Cihan Yeşiltarla
- Editing: Murat Bör
- Music: Saki Çimen
- Cast: Nilüfer Açıkalın, Metin Belgin, Ercan Kesal, Serkan Ercan
- Producer: Yasemin Küçükçavdar
- Production Co.: Kardeş Sanatlar Film Prodüksiyon
- World Sales: Kardeş Sanatlar Film Prodüksiyon
On a very cold, snowy night, a new drama takes place in the history of humanity. Semi-paralysed, mentally unstable Şemsi’s drama is the common denominator of the three municipal police officers on duty tonight. Şemsi is extracted from a cultural centre where he had taken shelter due to a reeking smell. Beaten by thugs, he has lost all feeling below the waist, and lost his bowel and bladder control. The officers who have taken him in their vehicle now cannot stand the stinking smell, and have to keep the windows open, facing the harsh natural conditions outside. All night long, while the officers searching for a place to take Şemsi in, they start to realise the similarities in their lives. This unexpected chore will be a life-changing event for all of them.
This film was a Meetings on the Bridge participant.