|DATE&TIME||VENUE||ADD TO CALENDAR|
(*) The crew/cast will attend.
(°) This screening will begin later than announced due to the duration of the previous film.
PUT TO THE THINGS
- Director: Onur Ünlü
- TURKEY / 2017 / DCP / Colour / 87´ / Turkish; English s.t.
- Screenplay: Onur Ünlü
- Director of Photography: Vedat Özdemir
- Editing: Murat Özgüllü
- Cast: Türkü Turan, Erkan Kolçak Köstendil, Öykü Karayel, Öner Erkan, Elit İşcan, Yiğit Sertdemir, Feride Çetin, Kadir Çermik, Beril Kayar, Rüzgar Erkoçlar
- Producers: Murat Özgüllü, Bülent Özcan
- Co-producer: Nesra Gürbüz
- Production Co.: Mor Koyun
- World Sales: Mor Koyun
The relations of a group of artists living in Istanbul’s Cihangir district will tangle up even further when a handycam enters their lives. The heroes of this experimental tale in which Onur Ünlü plays with time and space are a narcissistic director with whom all women fall in love, a nurse who resurrects the dead, and the dealer who misses his left arm or his right, or occasionally both arms. The said camera will prove to be an opportunity to some and the final act for the others.
This film was a Meetings on the Bridge participant.