|DATE&TIME||VENUE||ADD TO CALENDAR|
(*) The crew/cast will attend.
(°) This screening will begin later than announced due to the duration of the previous film.
THE ALL SEEING BLIND
- Director: Nuri Cihan Özdoğan
- TURKEY / 2017 / DCP / Colour / 17´ / Turkish; English s.t.
- Screenplay: Nuri Cihan Özdoğan
- Director of Photography: Arda Yıldıran
- Editing: Nuri Cihan Özdoğan, Nurselin Aktaş
- Music: Nuri Oğuz Özdoğan
- Cast: Kemal Burak Alper, Engin Yüksel, Serdar Şeker, Osman Eren, Nermin Kurtuluş
- Producer: Nuri Cihan Özdoğan, Osman Tekin
- World Sales: Nuri Cihan Özdoğan
Saddam’s gold, the final loot of the Iraqi war, is smuggled into Turkey hidden in cotton balls. Blind workers are employed by the smugglers to separate the gold from the cotton, and in order to prevent any theft they tell the workers that they are separating pebbles from the cotton. They don’t know that there’s a seeing eye among the blind workers.
This film was a Meetings on the Bridge participant.