|DATE&TIME||VENUE||ADD TO CALENDAR|
(*) The crew/cast will attend.
(°) This screening will begin later than announced due to the duration of the previous film.
- Director: Blerta Zeqiri
- KOSOVO, ALBANIA / 2017 / DCP / Colour / 97´ / Albanian; Turkish, English s.t.
- Screenplay: Keka Kreshnik Berisha, Blerta Zeqir
- Director of Photography: Sevdije Kastrati
- Editing: Kreshnik Keka Berisha
- Cast: Alban Ukaj, Adriana Matoshi, Genc Salihu
- Producer: Keka Kreshnik Berisha
- Production Co.: Bézé Film, Bunker Film+
- World Sales: Wide
- 2017 TALLİNN Special Jury Prize (Ensemble cast), FIPRESCI Prize
Anita is a young woman who is still scarred by the Kosovo War. She has a loving relationship with her fiancée Bekim, until however, one day Bekim’s musician friend Nol, returns home from Paris to prompt a change in their relationship Anita can’t quite put her finger on. Directed by Blerta Zeqiri, this absorbing first film impresses with the performances of all three principals and questions a society that can’t confront its past as it relates the pains of building a new life on top of secrets.
This film was a Meetings on the Bridge participant.