|DATE&TIME||VENUE||ADD TO CALENDAR|
(*) The crew/cast will attend.
(°) This screening will begin later than announced due to the duration of the previous film.
- Director: Banu Sıvacı
- TURKEY / 2018 / DCP / Colour / 78´ / Turkish; English s.t.
- Screenplay: Banu Sıvacı
- Director of Photography: Arda Yıldıran
- Editing: Mesut Ulutaş
- Music: Canset Özge Can
- Cast: Kemal Burak Alper, Ruhi Sarı, Demet Genç, Michal Elia Kamal, Evren Erler, Mazlum Taşkıran
- Producer: Banu Sıvacı, Mesut Ulutaş
- Co-Producer: Zeynep Koray
- Production Co.: Anagraf Film
- World Sales: Anagraf Film
- 2018 ISTANBUL National Competition -- Best Debut Film, Best Original Music (Canset Özge Can)
- 2018 SOFIA Best Director
Yusuf is a young man living with his sister and brother in one of Adana’s suburbs. On the rooftop of the building where they live, he passionately feeds and breeds the pigeons he inherited from his father. He is especially attached to a female pigeon named Maverdi. His brother forces him to work and to earn money. Yusuf, who doesn’t know any other world than the one with his pigeons on the roof, will face the life or labour and the harsh realities of his neighbourhood.
This film was a Meetings on the Bridge participant.