|DATE&TIME||VENUE||ADD TO CALENDAR|
(*) The crew/cast will attend.
(°) This screening will begin later than announced due to the duration of the previous film.
- Director: Görkem Yeltan
- TURKEY / 2018 / DCP / Colour / 94´ / Turkish; English s.t.
- Screenplay: Asuman Kafaoğlu Büke, Yalçın Akyıldız, Görkem Yeltan
- Director of Photography: Ercan Özkan
- Editing: Alican Özker
- Music: Yalçın Akyıldız
- Cast: Kaan Çakır, Pınar Tuncegil, Okan Yalabık
- Producer: Yalçın Akyıldız, Görkem Yeltan, Mehmet Güreli
- Production Co.: Karina Film
- World Sales: Karina Film
Two sisters, who lost their parents, have to stay temporarily with their uncle in Bodrum, upon their grandma’s leaving to Canada. An intimacy develops between their uncle and the nanny, a pilates instructor hired to look after them during their stay. The kids want to live with them in Bodrum and are reluctant about moving to Canada. Never thought of parenting the kids due to his disability, Turgut finds out that the woman he loves has kept a secret from him, just when he was leaning toward the idea of keeping the kids. Will the kids stay in Bodrum or move to Canada?
This film was a Meetings on the Bridge participant.