|DATE&TIME||VENUE||ADD TO CALENDAR|
(*) The crew/cast will attend.
(°) This screening will begin later than announced due to the duration of the previous film.
TOUCH ME NOT
- Director: Adina Pintilie
- ROMANIA, GERMANY, CZECH REPUBLIC, BULGARIA, FRANCE / 2018 / DCP / Colour / 125´ / English, German; Turkish, English s.t.
- Screenplay: Adina Pintilie
- Director of Photography: George Chiper-Lillemark
- Editing: Adina Pintilie
- Music: Ivo Paunov
- Cast: Laura Benson, Tómas Lemarquis, Christian Bayerlein, Grit Uhlemann, Hanna Hofmann, Seani Love, Irmena Chichikova
- Producer: Bianca Oana, Philippe Avril, Adina Pintilie
- Production Co.: Manekino Film
- World Sales: Doc & Film International
- Turkish Rights: Mars Prodüksiyon
- 2018 BERLIN Best Film
Intimacy issues, sexual fetishes, and various definitions of aesthetical beauty are only some of the themes that comprise the backbone of the Golden Bear-winning Romanian feature at this year2s berlin Film Festival. Straddling an undefinable spot as a fiction, psychotherapy session, role playing and documentary, Touch Me Not observes its eccentric characters including its own director during philosophical discussions, body exercises and spiritual healing sessions. Romanian director Adina Pintilie’s debut feature is an experimental drama which examines how destructive prejudices can become while forcing corporal perceptions.
This film contain scenes depicting sexual situations and/or violence that might not be suitable for minors.
This film was a Meetings on the Bridge participant.