|DATE&TIME||VENUE||ADD TO CALENDAR|
(*) The crew/cast will attend.
(°) This screening will begin later than announced due to the duration of the previous film.
- Director: Steven Soderbergh
- USA / 2018 / DCP / Colour / 98´ / English; Turkish s.t.
- Screenplay: Jonathan Bernstein, James Greer
- Director of Photography: Peter Andrews
- Editing: Mary Ann Bernard
- Music: David Wilder Savage
- Cast: Claire Foy, Joshua Leonard, Jay Pharoah, Juno Temple, Aimee Mullins, Amy Irving
- Producer: Joseph Malloch
- Production Co.: New Regency, Extension 765
- World Sales: Fingerprint Releasing, Bleecker Street
- Turkish Rights: TME
Steven Soderbegh’s Berlinale-premiering latest film was shot entirely on an iPhone. Starring Claire Foy (Breathe), the film follows a woman who is involuntarily committed to a mental institution after seeking psychological support to get rid of the feeling that her ex-boyfriend is stalking her. Frequently throwing curve balls at the viewer, this psychological thriller is noteworthy as a technical experiment and as coming from Soderbergh.
This film was a Meetings on the Bridge participant.