|DATE&TIME||VENUE||ADD TO CALENDAR|
(*) The crew/cast will attend.
(°) This screening will begin later than announced due to the duration of the previous film.
A DOG CALLED MONEY
- Director: Seamus Murphy
- IRELAND, UK / 2019 / DCP / Colour / 89’ / English; Turkish s.t.
- Screenplay: Seamus Murphy
- Director of Photography: Seamus Murphy
- Editing: Sebastian Gollek
- Music: Polly Jean Harvey
- Producer: Isabel Davis, Katie Holly, James Wilson, Seamus Murphy
- Production Co.: Pulse Films, Blinder Films, JW Films
- World Sales: Autlook Filmsales
Irish photojournalist and filmmaker Seamus Murphy, who collaborated with PJ Harvey on her 2011 Let England Shake album shooting short films to accompany each of the songs, continues collaborating with the musician on her latest album The Hope Six Demolition Project as he follows her from Kabul to Kosovo and Washington, DC during the making of the album. Murphy closely follows Harvey documenting her experiences in the cities she visits for inspiration and later on her creative process in the studio and creates a unique music documentary that is part war-zone travelogue part multimedia art project that glimpses into the enigmatic musician’s world by combining her voice-overs with a poetic montage.
This film was a Meetings on the Bridge participant.