|DATE&TIME||VENUE||ADD TO CALENDAR|
(*) The crew/cast will attend.
(°) This screening will begin later than announced due to the duration of the previous film.
IN MY ROOM
- Director: Ulrich Kö̈hler
- GERMANY, ITALY / 2018 / DCP / Colour / 120’ / German, English; Turkish, English s.t.
- Screenplay: Ulrich Köhler
- Director of Photography: Patrick Orth
- Editing: Laura Lauzemis
- Cast: Hans Löw, Elena Radonicich, Michael Wittenborn, Ruth Bickelhaupt
- Producer: Christoph Friedel, Claudia Steffen
- Production Co.: Pandora Film Produktion, Echo Film, Komplizen Film
- World Sales: The Match Factory
Feeling he hit rock bottom both personally and professionally and scared of thinking about the future, Armin wakes up one day to find out that he is the only person alive on Earth. Just when he is getting used to this new world order, his now steady and carefree life gets turned upside down once again. Through the themes of manhood, dependence, family, and existence German director Ulrich Köhler, in his first film in 8 years since his award-winning Sleeping Sickness, casts an ultimately humane criticism on modern society that is at once intriguing and funny.
This film was a Meetings on the Bridge participant.