|DATE&TIME||VENUE||ADD TO CALENDAR|
(*) The crew/cast will attend.
(°) This screening will begin later than announced due to the duration of the previous film.
- Director: Hüseyin Karabey
- TURKEY / 2018 / DCP / Colour / 115’ / Turkish; English s.t.
- Screenplay: Hüseyin Karabey
- Director of Photography: Ulaş Zeybek
- Editing: Sercan Subaşı
- Music: Kıvanç Sarıkuş
- Cast: Caner Cindoruk, Settar Tanrıöğen, Gizem Erman Soysaldı, Feyyaz Duman
- Producer: Hüseyin Karabey
- Production Co.: Asi Film
- World Sales: Asi Film
- 2018 ADANA -- Jury Special Prize, Best Supporting Actress (G. E. Soysaldı)
- 2019 NÜRNBERG Turkey-Germany Film Fest -- Best Actress (G. E. Soysaldı)
The police captain tells the teacher, who had been held in custody for the past 6 months for no apparent reason, that they will allow him to meet with his wife even though conjugal visits are restricted. In disbelief, the prisoner constantly questions the reason for this deed. The prisoner anticipates in the captain’s room for solitary moments with his wife, but his guest brings a different ethical problem into the equation that he would need to confront.
This film was a Meetings on the Bridge participant.