|DATE&TIME||VENUE||ADD TO CALENDAR|
(*) The crew/cast will attend.
(°) This screening will begin later than announced due to the duration of the previous film.
- Director: Erkan Yazıcı
- TURKEY / 2020 / DCP / Colour / 93’ / Turkish, Greek; English s.t.
- Screenplay: Erkan Yazıcı
- Director of Photography: Murat Karabina
- Editing: Umut Sakallıoğlu
- Music: Burak Beşir
- Cast: Haydar Şişman, Abdurrahman Gönan
- Producer: Altın Yazıcı
- Production Co.: Keyfilm Prodüksiyon
- World Sales: Keyfilm Prodüksiyon
Black Sea coast 1925.
Paris, a 12-year-old Greek from Trabzon, escapes from the camp to take the keepsake inherited from his father. When he comes back to the camp again, refugees have already gone and the camp has been evacuated. The new regime declares war-worn Major Osman a traitor, and he is arrested and imprisoned in the camp vacated by the Greek refugees. The camp where roots and fidelity are questioned will be a country in twilight for both, until a new ship arrives at the pier.
This film was a Meetings on the Bridge participant.