|DATE&TIME||VENUE||ADD TO CALENDAR|
(*) The crew/cast will attend.
(°) This screening will begin later than announced due to the duration of the previous film.
- Director: Uberto Pasolini
- ITALY, ROMANIA, UK / 2020 / DCP / Colour / 96’ / English; Turkish s.t.
- Screenplay: Uberto Pasolini
- Director of Photography: Marius Panduru
- Editing: Masahiro Hirakubo, Saska Simpson
- Original Music: Andrew Simon McAllister
- Cast: James Norton, Daniel Lamont, Eileen O’Higgins
- Producer: Roberto Sessa, Uberto Pasolini, Cristian Nicolescu
- Production Co.: Picomedia, Nowhere Special Ltd., Digital Cube, Rai Cinema
- World Sales: Beta Cinema
The producer of The Full Monty and Bel Ami, and more recently the director of Still Life, Uberto Pasolini’s latest film premiered at the Venice Film Festival in September. The film follows a young single father who upon learning that his illness has reached final stage looks for a trustworthy family to adopt his 4-year-old son. Inspired by a real incident, the film approaches the story in a very subtle, discreet manner, keeping as far away as possible from melodrama and sentimentalism, but manages to touch the hearts of audiences.
This film was a Meetings on the Bridge participant.