|DATE&TIME||VENUE||ADD TO CALENDAR|
(*) The crew/cast will attend.
(°) This screening will begin later than announced due to the duration of the previous film.
- Director: Mehmet Emin Yıldırım
- TURKEY / 2020 / DCP / Colour / 99’ / Turkish; English s.t.
- Screenplay: Mehmet Emin Yıldırım
- Director of Photography: Hakan Körezli
- Editing: Caner Küçük
- Music: Bülent Ünal
- Cast: Hakan Atalay, Melissa Özge Yıldırımer, Sedat Kalkavan, Bilal Çatalçekiç, Suna Selen, Tonguç Oksal, Batur Belirdi, Açelya Dadalı, Mertkan Arat, Hazal Manduz, Baran Manduz
- Producer: Mehmet Emin Yıldırım
- Co-Producer: M. Tayfur Aydın
- Production Co.: Meyfilm Film Production
- World Sales: Meyfilm Film Production, MTA Film
An author of psychological novels, Ahmet Dirimoğlu buys a house in the middle of the woods near Istanbul in order to attain the peace and quiet while writing his new work. But, although six months in, he cannot achieve any progress. On a night when he drives to the communal fountain, he is distracted for a moment and hits something. Although he looks around, he finds no traces of this incident. This accident which occurs during an exceptionally busy week and around his birthday has traumatised him. His already fuzzy mind is further muddled due to the chaotic nature of the neighbourhood and the townsfolk’s all-knowing attitude.
This film was a Meetings on the Bridge participant.