|DATE&TIME||VENUE||ADD TO CALENDAR|
(*) The crew/cast will attend.
(°) This screening will begin later than announced due to the duration of the previous film.
National Documentary Competition
THE STONE IN THE WELL
- Director: Gökçin Dokumacı
- TURKEY / 2020 / DCP / Colour / 78’ / Turkish; English s.t.
- Screenplay: Gökçin Dokumacı
- Director of Photography: Mustafa Ekmekçi
- Editing: Güven Güngör
- Cast: Hatice Aslan, Tülin Özen, Alican Yücesoy, Batuhan Aydar, Özlem Yılmaz
- Producer: Alper Kaya
- Co-Producer: Gökçin Dokumacı
- Production Co.: Sinemedya Yapım
- World Sales: Sinemedya Yapım
The ones who see all the colours that are refracted within the light, this is the effort to show the way for the ones who have lost their light. It’s the reflection of the truth of freed minds through reasoning. This is the helping voice for those who do not see the sun, do not hear the music, and do not know how to swim or fly. Crowded minds behind forty locked doors... A delicate conversation in through consciences and below bridges. Either listen to these words or close your ears. Either believe the truth or shoot your mind. Truth is apparent sometimes, and sometimes not.
This film was a Meetings on the Bridge participant.