|DATE&TIME||VENUE||ADD TO CALENDAR|
(*) The crew/cast will attend.
(°) This screening will begin later than announced due to the duration of the previous film.
C’EST LA VIE!
LE SENS DE LA FÊTE
- Directors: Olivier Nakache, Eric Toledano
- FRANCE / 2017 / DCP / Colour / 117´ / French; Turkish, English s.t.
- Screenplay: Olivier Nakache, Eric Toledano
- Director of Photography: David Chizallet
- Editing: Dorian Rigal-Ansous
- Music: Avishai Cohen
- Cast: Jean-Pierre Bacri, Jean-Paul Rouve, Gilles Lellouche, Vincent Macaigne, Hélène Vincent, Benjamin Lavernhe, Judith Chemla
- Producer: Nicolas Duval-Adassovsky, Yann Zenou, Laurent Zeitoun
- Production Co.: Quad Productions, Gaumont
- World Sales: Gaumont
C’est la vie, the new film by Olivier Nakache and Eric Toledano, the directors behind France’s all-time box office champ The Intouchables, is about the frenetic and hilarious misadventures of party organizers. The grumpy wedding planner Max is trying to overcome the challenge of organizing the last wedding of his career at a 17th century palace while trying to keep the most disorganized team together. Premiered at TIFF, C’est la vie is a solid entry in the genre of character comedy with its intricately woven plot.
This film was a Meetings on the Bridge participant.