|DATE&TIME||VENUE||ADD TO CALENDAR|
(*) The crew/cast will attend.
(°) This screening will begin later than announced due to the duration of the previous film.
- Director: Nick Park
- UK, FRANCE, USA / 2018 / DCP / Colour / 89´ / English; Turkish s.t.
- Screenplay: Mark Burton, James Higginson
- Director of Photography: Dave Alex Riddett
- Editing: Sim Evan-Jones
- Music: Harry Gregson-Williams, Tom Howe
- Cast: Seslendirenler Voices: Eddie Redmayne, Tom Hiddleston, Maisie Williams, Miriam Margolyes, Timothy Spall, Rob Brydon, Richard Ayoade
- Producer: Carla Shelley, Richard Beek, Peter Lord, Nick Park, David Sproxton
- Production Co.: Aardman Animations
- World Sales: StudioCanal
From Nick Park, the Oscar-winning creator of Chicken Run, Wallace and Gromit, and Shaun the Sheep, comes a very entertaining, quite vibrant Stone Age stop-motion animation. With a stellar voice cast, Early Man’s hero is Dug, a cave man who is trying to protect his tribe from Bronze Age invaders who want to mine their lands. With a soft heart and a dim mind, Dug decides to challenge the Real Bronze football club to save himself and to end the occupation. The sole opportunity to watch it without dubbing, Early Man is both a very amusing family film, and a comedy that tells the prehistoric birth of football.
This film was a Meetings on the Bridge participant.