|DATE&TIME||VENUE||ADD TO CALENDAR|
(*) The crew/cast will attend.
(°) This screening will begin later than announced due to the duration of the previous film.
- Director: David Batty
- UK / 2017 / DCP / Colour / 85´ / English; Turkish s.t.
- Screenplay: Dick Clement, Ian La Frenais
- Director of Photography: Ben Hodgson
- Editing: Ben Hilton
- Music: Tarquin Gotch
- Cast: Anlatan Narrator: Michael Caine Katılanlar With: Avid Bailey, Joan Collins, Roger Daltrey, Donovan, Dudley Edwards, Marianne Faithfull, Barbara Hulanicki, Lulu, Paul McCartney
- Producer: Michael Caine, Simon Fuller, Dick Clement, Ian La Frenais, Fodhla Cronin O'Reilly
- Production Co.: Raymy Hero Productions, XIX Entertainment
- World Sales: IM Global
- Turkish Rights: Fabula Films
Guided by narration from the legendary British actor Michael Caine, we take a trip back to 1960s’ England when working class was shaping popular culture. In addition to archival footage, Caine recounts the seismic change that turned British class system upside down featuring voiceover interviews with emblematic names of the era such as Paul McCartney, Marianne Faithfull, Twiggy, and Mary Quant. Accompanying tracks from The Kinks, The Beatles, and The Rolling Stones capture the spirit of the era perfectly. Premiered at Venice Film Festival, this vigorous documentary paints an utterly fun and essential portrait of the 1960s as it covers everything from fashion and film to music and politics.
This film was a Meetings on the Bridge participant.