|DATE&TIME||VENUE||ADD TO CALENDAR|
(*) The crew/cast will attend.
(°) This screening will begin later than announced due to the duration of the previous film.
- Director: Éric Caravaca
- FRANCE , GERMANY, QATAR / 2017 / DCP / Colour / 67´ / French; Turkish, English s.t.
- Screenplay: Éric Caravaca, Arnaud Cathrine
- Director of Photography: Jerzy Palacz
- Editing: Simon Jacquet
- Music: Florent Marchet
- Producer: Laetitia Gonzalez, Yaël Fogiel
- Production Co.: Les Films du Poisson
- World Sales: Pyramide Films International
In his second directorial effort, award-winning actor Éric Caravaca, who appeared in more than 70 films, takes a well-hidden family secret as a starting point and uncovers his family history by putting pieces together like a jigsaw puzzle. In this intimately personal project, Caravaca tries to solve the mystery behind the death of his sister, Charlotte, who passed away at the age of 3 before he was born, and his family does not mention at all. This fascinating documentary, which premiered at a Special Cannes Screening, touches upon colonial France while running through family secrets.
This film was a Meetings on the Bridge participant.