|DATE&TIME||VENUE||ADD TO CALENDAR|
(*) The crew/cast will attend.
(°) This screening will begin later than announced due to the duration of the previous film.
- Director: Ümit Ünal
- TURKEY / 2017 / DCP / Colour / 103´ / Turkish; English s.t.
- Screenplay: Ümit Ünal
- Director of Photography: Türksoy Gölebeyi
- Editing: Osman Bayraktaroğlu
- Music: Erdem Helvacıoğlu
- Cast: Demet Evgar, Fatih Al, Alican Yücesoy, Fırat Altunmeşe, Elit Andaç Çam, Ferit Aktuğ
- Producer: Sinan Yabgu Ünal, Servan Güney, Metin Anter, Erhan Özoğul, Nedim Anter
- Co-Producer: İzlem Genç
- Production Co.: RTNT Film, Chantier Films, Anka Film
- World Sales: Chantier Films
- 2018 ISTANBUL National Competition -- Best Screenplay (Ümit Ünal), Best Actress (Demet Evgar), Best Cinematographer (Osman Bayraktaroğlu)
Accomplished housewife, gifted cook. And suspected serial killer... Neslihan is a devout housewife. Born and bred in Istanbul, she spent most of her married life in Anatolia’s provincial towns due to the nature of her husband’s job. She is shy, but amiable, and a terrific cook. When the town is plagued by a number of mysterious deaths, Neslihan becomes suspect number one. The newly appointed deputy officer, a young, clever and ambitious man who has had professional training in the US, feels there is a link between the murders and Neslihan, but fails to find sufficient evidence. Neslihan keeps cooking the sheriff’s goose by playing the role of a slightly mad, quite innocent woman every time she’s about to be busted.
This film was a Meetings on the Bridge participant.