|DATE&TIME||VENUE||ADD TO CALENDAR|
(*) The crew/cast will attend.
(°) This screening will begin later than announced due to the duration of the previous film.
- Director: Tayfun Pirselimoğlu
- TURKEY / 2017 / DCP / B&W / 120´ / Turkish; English s.t.
- Screenplay: Tayfun Pirselimoğlu
- Director of Photography: Andreas Sinanos
- Editing: Ali Aga
- Music: Nikos Kypourgos
- Cast: Tansu Biçer, Nalan Kuruçim, Taner Birsel, Ercan Kesal
- Producer: Tayfun Pirselimoğlu, Vildan Erşen
- Co-Producer: Nikos Moustakas, Nancy Kokolaki, Guillaume Deseille, Ali Bayraktar
- Production Co.: Mitra Filmcilik
- World Sales: Mitra Filmcilik
- 2018 ISTANBUL National Competition -- Best Director, Best Actor ex aequo (Tansu Biçer)
Frightening signs of doomsday are fast approaching to a town nestled between stormy seas and dense forests. Unexplained deaths and mysterious natural phenomena are signs of the Anti-Christ. A young man arrives at this town on the verge of frenzy and starts working at the coffee house. The nurse who the young man is smitten with sees the skin mark on his back. Word spreads quickly and townsfolk believe that the young man is the Saviour.
This film was a Meetings on the Bridge participant.