|DATE&TIME||VENUE||ADD TO CALENDAR|
(*) The crew/cast will attend.
(°) This screening will begin later than announced due to the duration of the previous film.
National Short Film Competition
- Director: Ayce Kartal
- TURKEY, FRANCE / 2017 / DCP / Colour / 8´ / Turkish; English s.t.
- Screenplay: Ayce Kartal
- Director of Photography: Ayce Kartal
- Editing: Ayce Kartal
- Music: Tarık Aslan
- Animation: Ayce Kartal, Vaina Gauthier, Jeanne Irzenski, Romain Vacher
- Producer: Damien Megherbi, Justin Pecberty
- Production Co.: Les Valseurs
- World Sales: Les Valseurs
- 2018 ISTANBUL National Short Film Competition -- FIPRESCI Prize
8-year-old S. is a young Turkish girl with an overflowing imagination. She is keen on nature and animals. While she looks back on the good old days in her grandparents’ village from the hospital room, dark and terrifying memories emerge, and, little by little, begin to make sense.
This film was a Meetings on the Bridge participant.