|DATE&TIME||VENUE||ADD TO CALENDAR|
(*) The crew/cast will attend.
(°) This screening will begin later than announced due to the duration of the previous film.
National Documentary Competition
- Director: Rûken Tekeş
- TURKEY, ITALY / 2019 / DCP / Colour / 82’ / No dialogue
- Director of Photography: Ute Freund, Deniz Eyüboğlu Aydın, Merle Jothe, Andres Lizana Prado
- Editing: Marco Spoletini, Rûken Tekeş
- Music: Diler Özer, Metehan Dada
- Producer: Rûken Tekeş, Billur Arıkan, Gabriele Oricchio
- Co-Producer: Cengiz Karadağ, Ayşe Valentin
- Production Co.: Sarya Film
- World Sales: Fabula Films
A filmmaker’s 21-day homage to capture the ethereal essence of her unique ancient homeland soon to be submerged by a hydroelectric dam, Aether is instinctively carried and driven by emotions, feelings and observations. It reveals the place’s truths following its own unencumbered chronology. An invitation to a free-minded voyage into nature’s cycle of birth-death-rebirth.
This film was a Meetings on the Bridge participant.