|DATE&TIME||VENUE||ADD TO CALENDAR|
(*) The crew/cast will attend.
(°) This screening will begin later than announced due to the duration of the previous film.
- Director: Viktor Kossakovsky
- UK, GERMANY, DENMARK / 2018 / DCP / Colour / 89’ / Russian; Turkish, English s.t.
- Director of Photography: Victor Kossakovsky, Ben Bernhard
- Editing: Victor Kossakovsky, Molly Malene, Stensgaard, Ainara Vera
- Music: Eicca Toppinen
- Producer: Aimara Reques, Heino Deckert, Sigrid Dyekjaer
- Production Co.: Aconite Productions, Danish Documentary Productions, Ma.Ja.De Filmproduktion
- World Sales: Park Circus
- Turkish Rights: Bir Film
- 2018 EL GOUNA (CAIRO) -- Best Documentary
From iceberg to waterfalls, captured at a rare 96 frames-per-second, and filmed in Scotland, Mexico, Russia, Greenland, Venezuela, Portugal, the US and the Atlantic Ocean, water in all its forms and personalities is Aquarela’s main character. “I noticed that the sea was different every day, every hour, even every minute.
Images courtesy of Park Circus/Participant Media
This film was a Meetings on the Bridge participant.