|DATE&TIME||VENUE||ADD TO CALENDAR|
(*) The crew/cast will attend.
(°) This screening will begin later than announced due to the duration of the previous film.
- Director: László Csuja
- HUNGARY / 2018 / DCP / Colour / 83’ / Hungarian; Turkish, English s.t.
- Screenplay: László Csuja, Gergö V. Nagy
- Director of Photography: Gergely Vass
- Editing: Attila Csabai
- Cast: Lászlo Réti, Bianka Berényi (bbiankaa), Károly Kozma, György Kardos
- Producer: András Muhi, Gábor Ferenczy
- Production Co.: FocusFox Studio
- World Sales: Hungarian National Film Fund
- 2018 KARLOVY VARY -- Jury Prize
- 2018 PALIC -- Best Film, Critics Prize
- 2018 BRATISLAVA -- Student Jury Prize
A care-free wayward young girl named Bianca, a kindhearted young man with mental health disability named Laci, and a baby kidnapped on the spur of the moment. The duo forms an unlikely family with the baby in tow and hit the road in a stolen caravan. How long can this make-shift happiness last when the police is hot on their tail? Young Hungarian director László Csuja’s feature debut is a genre mash-up which premiered at the Karlovy Vary Film Festival. László Réti, a Special Olympics roller skating champion, and Hungarian Instagram phenomenon bbiankaa competently play the roles of Laci and Bianca.
This film was a Meetings on the Bridge participant.