|DATE&TIME||VENUE||ADD TO CALENDAR|
(*) The crew/cast will attend.
(°) This screening will begin later than announced due to the duration of the previous film.
- Director: Arturo Castro Godoy
- ARGENTINA / 2018 / DCP / Colour / 72’ / Spanish; Turkish, English s.t.
- Screenplay: Arturo Castro Godoy
- Director of Photography: Hugo Colace
- Editing: Eliane D. Katz
- Music: Pablo Borghi
- Cast: Julieta Zylberberg, Carlos Belloso, María Onetto
- Producer: Victoria Aizenstat, Mauro Guevara
- Production Co.: Aleph Cine
- World Sales: Aleph Cine
A mother who puts his son’s health before her own, an unrelenting metropolis and people who don’t lose their spark despite everything... In his second feature-length Arturo Castro Godoy follows Lucia who is trying to reach her Asperger’s suffering son who is wounded at his school on the other side of the city. As Lucia goes on a heart-wrenching hectic quest passing through enormous supermarkets, public buses, protest marches, and tiresome bureaucracy behind the bright and European face of Buenos Aires, the film paints an unusual portrait of contemporary Argentina. Award-winning actress Julieta Zylberberg gives a breathtaking performance as the desperate Lucia.
This film was a Meetings on the Bridge participant.