|DATE&TIME||VENUE||ADD TO CALENDAR|
(*) The crew/cast will attend.
(°) This screening will begin later than announced due to the duration of the previous film.
MURDER ME, MONSTER
MUERE, MONSTRUO, MUERE
- Director: Alejandro Fadel
- ARGENTINA, FRANCE, CHILE / 2018 / DCP / Colour / 109’ / Spanish; Turkish, English s.t.
- Screenplay: Alejandro Fadel
- Director of Photography: Julian Apezteguía, Manuel Rebella
- Editing: Andrés P. Estrada
- Music: Alex Nante
- Cast: Víctor Lopez, Esteban Bigliardi, Tania Casciani, Romina Iniesta, Sofia Palomino, Francisco Carrasco, Stéphane Rideau, Jorge Prado
- Producer: Agustina Llambi Campbell, Alejandro Fadel, Fernando Brom, Julie Gayet, Antoun Sehnaoui, Nadia Turincev, Jean Raymond Garcia, Benjamin Delaux, Édouard Lacoste, Dominga Sotomayor, Omar Zúñiga
- Production Co.: La Union de los Rios, Rouge international, Cinestacion, Uproduction
- World Sales: The Match Factory
- 2018 MAR DEL PLATA -- Argentine Films-Best Art Director, Best Editor, Best Actor (V. Lopez), Best Feature Film Music
Weird and terrifying murders are being committed at a faraway, solitary region in the Alps. The discovery of murdered women with severed heads, one after another, is investigated by detective Cruz, who seems to be drawn into a maelstrom of nightmares. When the woman he loves is murdered in the same way, Cruz dedicates himself to find this vicious killer. Is the murderer a psychopathic member of a biker gang, or as rumours go, a monster that appears when a mantra is chanted? Combining mountains, letters and sexual creatures, Murder Me, Monster is a dark tale for adults created by the director of Alejandro Fadel, who attained international fame with The Wild Ones.
This film contains scenes of sexuality/violence that might disturb some viewers.
This film was a Meetings on the Bridge participant.