|DATE&TIME||VENUE||ADD TO CALENDAR|
(*) The crew/cast will attend.
(°) This screening will begin later than announced due to the duration of the previous film.
- Director: Tahsin Özmen
- TURKEY / 2018 / DCP / Colour / 15’ / Kurdish ; Turkish, English s.t.
- Screenplay: Tahsin Özmen
- Director of Photography: Vedat Oyan
- Editing: Apo W. Bazidi
- Cast: Suat Usta, A. Kadir Aslan, Halil Katar, Seymen Aslan
- Producer: Tahsin Özmen
- Co-Producer: Apo W. Bazidi
- World Sales: Burn A Light Production
Following the passing of the Turkish dress-code law enforcing men to wear trousers and hats in the cities, a single set of clothes and a single hat is kept in a remote village in Anatolia. Anyone from the townsfolk who wishes to go to the big city needs to ask permission and borrow this set from the village chief. When Dilo tries on the pants before going to town, he finds out that he is too tall. So instead, he decides to steal the village teacher’s suit.
This film was a Meetings on the Bridge participant.