|DATE&TIME||VENUE||ADD TO CALENDAR|
(*) The crew/cast will attend.
(°) This screening will begin later than announced due to the duration of the previous film.
A NIGHT IN FOUR PARTS
- Director: Ali Kemal Güven
- TURKEY / 2021 / DCP / Colour / 60’ / Turkish; English s.t.
- Screenplay: Ali Kemal Güven
- Director of Photography: Engin Özkaya
- Editing: Selda Taşkın
- Art Director: Betül Erişir
- Cast: Ahmet Rıfat Şungar, Barış Gönenen, Adnan Devran, Gülhan Kadim, Ecrin Bolkar
- Producer: Seda Özkaraca, Metin Kıcır
- Production Co.: Witchcraft Films
- World Sales: Witchcraft Films
2022 İstanbul Special Jury Prize (in memory of Onat Kutlar), Best Actor (Ahmet Rıfat Şungar & Barış Gönenen)
Two generation Y high school friends, who have been out of touch, meet at a raki dinner table in Beyoğlu. As the two drink away through the night, the two old friends, one married with children, realise that in a freer country where toxic masculinity does not prevail, their story could have been different.
This film was a Meetings on the Bridge participant.