WORK IN PROGRESS WORKSHOP SELECTION IS ANNOUNCED
Meetings on the Bridge, supported by Anadolu Efes, continues to bring together producers, directors and screenwriters from Turkey and neighbouring countries with international film professionals.
The films that will participate in the Meetings on the Bridge Work in Progress workshop, where feature-length fiction films and documentaries in post-production will be presented internationally, are selected. Film projects evaluated by the Meetings on the Bridge selection committee will make international presentations at Work in Progress and seek support to complete their films. The selection includes 6 feature films and 2 documentary film from Turkey.
Work In Progress Workshop Selected Films
• Berna (Director: Sinan Kesova, Producer: Alara Hamamcıoğlu)
• This Beautiful Night (Director: Ozan Yoleri, Producer: Ilgım Coşar)
• One of Those Days Where Hemme Dies (Director: Murat Fıratoğlu, Producer: Nefes Polat)
• Women with Purple Violets (Director: Sezen Kayhan, Producer: Beste Yamalıoğlu, Natalia Imaz)
• Hearth (Director: Cihan Sercem, Producer: Yasin Semiz)
• Curtain (Director: Özkan Çelik, Producer: Faruk Barman)
• On the Water Surface (Director: Zeynep Köprülü, Producer: Okan Üzey, Utku Zeka)
• New Dawn Fades (Director: Gürcan Keltek, Producer: Arda Çiltepe)
At the end of the workshop, the international jury will determine the films that are entitled to receive awards.
Work in Progress Türkiye Awards:
• Anadolu Efes Award - 50,000 TL
• Mattepost Post-Production Award
• Başka Sinema Award
• Daire Creative Visual Design Award
• Fragman House Award
• DAE Special Support Award
Films selected for the workshop will only be screened to international professionals (distributors, festival or fund managers, media representatives). Meetings on the Bridge will be held online this year between 12-14 April.
For your queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
The content of this publication, supported by the Istanbul Development Agency and prepared within the scope of Innovative Workshops and Improving the Creativity and Commercial Success Capacities of National Film Industry Actors Project, does not reflect the views of Istanbul Development Agency or Development Ministry and Istanbul Foundation for Culture and Arts is the only party responsible for the content.