Work In Progress selection is announced
Meetings on the Bridge (MoB) is the international co-production and networking platform organized within the scope of the İstanbul International Film Festival. The 14th edition of MoB will take place on 7-12 April with support of Anadolu Efes.
Aiming to offer a support for films in post-production from Turkey, Work in Progress in its eighth year, will be presenting a selection of films in post-production on 11 and 12 April to international distributors, sales agents festival, fund representatives and broadcasters. This year 3 feature films and 2 documentaries are selected for Work in Progress from Turkey and 3 feature films from Afghanistan, Greece and Romania are selected to Work in Progress Neighbours.
Films selected for Work in Progress from Turkey:
- The Hunt (Director: Emre Akay, Producer: Diloy Gülün – Karma Film)
- La Belle Indeference (Director: Kıvanç Sezer, Producers: Kıvanç Sezer, Kanat Doğramacı, Tolga Karaçelik – Zebra Productions, Asteros Film, Karaçelik Film)
- It’s All About Peace and Harmony (Director: Nesimi Yetik, Producer: Betül Esener – Özminimalist Film)
- Miss Holocaust Survivor (Director: Eytan İpeker, Producers: Yoel Meranda, Eitan Mansuri, Katrin Pors – Kamara Film, Spiro Films, Snowglobe)
- Queen Lear (Director: Pelin Esmer, Producer: Dilde Mahalli – Sinefilm)
Awards to be presented to the selected films from Turkey:
- Color Up Post-production Award
- Başka Sinema Award
- Paz Digital Communication Award
- Daire Creative Key Art Design Award
Work in Progress Neighbours Selection:
- Greece / Entwined (Director: Minos Nikolakakis, Producers: Minos Nikolakakis, Lilette Botassi, Panos Bisdas, Giorgos Georgopoulos, Kostas Koutsoliotas – Inkas Films, Authorwave, Multivision, Melancholy Star)
- Romania / House of Dolls (Director: Tudos Platon, Producers: Ada Solomon, Alexandru Solomon, Carla Fotea, Tudos Platon – Micro Film, Film Cartel)
- Afghanistan / Yaban (Director: Tarq Daoud, Producers: Xavier Derigo, Çiğdem Mater – IDIP Films, Ret Film)
The content of this publication, supported by the Istanbul Development Agency and prepared within the scope of Innovative Workshops and Improving the Creativity and Commercial Success Capacities of National Film Industry Actors Project, does not reflect the views of Istanbul Development Agency or Development Ministry and Istanbul Foundation for Culture and Arts is the only party responsible for the content.